CAP SQTR Task Guides
A Specialty Qualification Training Record (SQTR) lists specific tasks that must be completed to be qualified in that specialty. There are currently 41 specialties, each with it's own SQTR. The tasks are listed in one of three Task Guides:
- Aircrew & Flightline
- Ground Team & Urban Direction Finding
- Mission Base Staff
Each task in these guides has a unique Task ID that is referenced in the SQTR. Completion of tasks are recorded in eServices.
Steps to Getting Qualified
- Take the General Emergency Services (GES) Test (CAPT 116 in eServices Learning Management System).
- Log into eServices and select Operations Qualifications, then click SQTR - Print Blank Worksheet. Pick a specialty from the drop down menu and print out the SQTR for that specialty.
- Get the task guide for that area and start studying each required task.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of each task to a Skills Evaluation Trainer. Then have it signed off in eServices by your trainer.
- Participate in two missions or sorties in that specialty. Enter the mission number, date, and your evaluator/trainer in eServices.
List of Web-based SQTRs
You can refer to these specialty listings to get a complete list of the SQTRs and task guides for just that specialty.
|FLM||Flight Line Marshaller|
|MRO||Mission Radio Operator|
|MSA||Mission Staff Assistant|
|UDF||Urban Direction Finding|
Bruce Bream, Lt Col, CAP
Ohio Wing/Group IV